User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    OMGZ everyone those are gorgeous pics!!!!! Jack-I'm loving the ones of Paris. That castle that Mandy's standing by-it looks like it came out of a fairy tale! Muse-I like taking ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I like to think I'm active. I have to be, considering me family is starving. The poor young ones-their pinched faces haunt my memory at night, especially of dear Sosanna. ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Poor Pooh Bear! XD Wiggy ;)

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles...

    Blood on the Run Just a random name I thought of! :D

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    Seriously???? OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Alllllllellllluia!!!! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The great, booming, echoing, thunderous clap of noise echoed really badly throughout the wide, hardly-traveled, grassy, and rough plain as Michael Michaels struggled to overcome the majorly fantastica

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    First thing would be to get rid of those rotten English. How grand to be free- free to make our own political decisions and not die because the English steal ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Not sure I should be here but here goes...

    Hey Sarah!!!!! We've got something in common already-I love writing and I'm 15 too!!!! You'll love it here-the members rock, the crits are honest (sometimes brutally! :D), and the site ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Portrait in Twilight: The Butterfly

    Submit it somewhere else!!!! Gorgeous, I tell ya, gorgeous! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Portrait in Twilight: The Butterfly

    DD!!!!!! OMG, that was gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. I loved the imagery, and I have a soft spot for pieces that are about innocence and child-like stuff, because, well, that's kinda ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Astounding!

    That's awesome! Kudos to her! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No! The Lord loves me and all of us, even if we are wasted because of those cursed English. I can't be sf the Lord can love such monsters... -Fineena ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter Two

    Yiyiyi, Cal stole what I would have said!!!!! I do remember reading this a few days ago-and it totally reminded me of Pride and Prejudice. Isn't is funny how our ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Every Last

    First of all, in the first couple of stanzas, I was thrown off by the first lines in each one. They were waaaaaay too long, and need to be separated ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Thousand Mirrors

    The line that Jig quoted also didn't make sense to me. Other than that, I really liked the poem. I could feel the emotion in it, and the last line ...

    Oct 10, 2006


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon