User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: The Good, the Bad and the Inbetweens

    I'm a three and a four, generally in the same post. I quote random grammatical errors that need to be rectified, and then give some vague comment about altering such-and-such. ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/8 - 10/21: Myth

    Myth most DEFINITELY deserves it. Congrats, sweetheart. :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submission Call! October 2006 Newsletter

    I'm too late *blushes*...I'll totally read it though! I didn't get the newsletter either, although I'm not sure why. Guess Bob and I are the rejects...*sniffles* :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    Awesomeness Nate! An interview with an awesome author! I'll have to read some of her books...:D Wiggy ;) P.S. Are you going to do any more soon?

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hmmm Another noob to annoy you

    Mesh, you and Jack creep me out with all your posts on eating each other and whatnot-I mean-*looks around*-how are the noobs supposed to know that we're all cannibals? It ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *sighs* No...I can't believe I'm actually going for an interview with Peter's boss tomorrow! If he finds out I'm not a boy, I don't know what will happen to me ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Compound Brazil-7- (This is for school, crits appreciated)

    Lovin' it Pros. I promise I'll get to it soon! Stupid geometry...:evil: Wiggy ;)

    Oct 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One of Those Dark Nights (Pretty short, comments welcome!)

    Golly geez, Matt-write more like this!!!!! I loved it from the first line, and the last line was absolutely bewitching! Awesomeness, girlie, awesomeness! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel 3

    I love this story! Keep posting! :D

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: PSAT practice.

    Good luck Waffles! I've got the test tomorrow, so wish me luck too! *crosses fingers* I just hope I do well on that dang math section... Wiggy ;)

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    Exactly, Claudette. Exactly. Great minds think alike! *high five* Wiggy ;)

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is a sword considered a concealed weapon?

    Heya Shafter! Glad you could come to the site! :D Swords are really cool-I remember one time on New Year's Eve that we were at a friend's house, and the ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I don't know. LOTR storyline, hands down. Prolly LOTR. HP is all that jazz about witchery and wizardry-I think that LOTR is deeper, even if the books aren't as lively. ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    It's so retarded!!!!!! I'd rather sound literate and boring than illiterate and stupid. Ugh. Real lit people rock! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Story of My Life by Helen Keller. I'm going to start it tonight, and I heard it was an amazing book. She was an amazing woman! Ya gotta admire ...

    Oct 17, 2006


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton