User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Hey Kel!!!!!!! I'm Wiggy, and II'm oober glad you're here! Another NaNo freak...yay! :D Fantasy is pretty sweet, but I'm a historical fiction buff myself. :D I'm Catholic too! We ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The green hills of Ireland. I need to run, to be free, to feel the wind at me back! This crowded feeling in New York is almost worse than the ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Poor Liz! *huggles* Want some cookies? *brings out evil fatty choc chip cookies*

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Education of a Writer

    That's very interesting, actually! I think I'm prolly going to still major in English though-that way, if I ever do do anything (like teaching), I'll have the qualifications. And it ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lucky Mooz!!!!!! I wanna see a Journey concert though...:( OMG Crys that dress is gorgeous!!!! I want it! :D You should totally wear it! It suits you really well. :) ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I do sometimes-but I mostly write newspaper articles for the World . It's such a risky business-Peter's boss just can't find out, he just can't . What's the stickiest situation ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "OMG!!!!! This is like soooo totally awesome!!!!!" said the educated valley girl from Alaska. She had like just found her favorite shirt at Abercrombie for her 16th birthday and her ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writer's Procrastination

    Awesomeness!!!!!!! Especially when you get those ideas that you know will make the story exciting. :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Solar Flares

    I love the "emoceans" thing. That is sooo cool! I can't crit this because I can't find anything! I'll just tell ya I love it! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You look JUST like my friend Gigi with glasses, Fand. You're soooo pretty! Awww thanks Skye. I agree that we're perfect for each other. :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I just wasn't sure what other people would think of Louis lol Actually, now that I take a second look at it, he does look good! That was the second ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    That is mwah, but it's like 8 months ago when I took it. XD My eyes are so squinched up...:P I'll post more when I get the most recent ones ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    For the book I wrote in 6th grade, the last line was the first thing I came up with. :D

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I'll be posting some soon (finally registered with Photobucket...:D) Wiggy ;)

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Did You Receive The October Newsletter?

    I didn't receive it, but I've received something from you before (that notice telling everyone that YWS was back). I'm not sure why I didn't get it!

    Oct 19, 2006


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana