-
Re: The Firefly's Glow
Yay-Brad liked my poem!!!! *breathes out* I always love when that happens! And Pros-thanks for the crit. I really need to rev up this poem. XD I haven't read this ...
Oct 25, 2006 -
Re: The Veil Not Seen
I told ya I would crit this, so I'm going to do a partial one. :D (Don't have time with school and all. :D) I really like the story line-it ...
Oct 25, 2006 -
Re: Falling in Love with Parades, Military Marches and the girl
Random ending...which I liked! It sounded like a story more than a poem. I would suggest changing this to fiction or something.
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: So You Want to be a Poet?
Awesome! Thanks for sharing, Incan. :D
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Truth to fiction
What Inertia said. :D
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Those one things... that are ... JUST READ
Racecar....erm...
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
What's a comp-computer, as you say? -Fineena What's the greatest work of literature in your eyes?
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Made-up words
realucky- really lucky lol swoom-like in Harry Potter, when they're playing Quidditch, and Harry zooms down to get the golden thingie-it's a swooping zoom XD gratch-to grab and latch on ...
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
No-but we Irish have always believed in the fairies, no matter how much any other country tries to dissuade us from believing in them. An example of one of our ...
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: HELP
Hey carelessaussie! I love aussies...:D How are ya doing here so far? I hope that you've been able to find your way around! I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS, ...
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Fresh meat!
Hey Luna! I'll have to check your story out. :D I'm soooo glad you're here! I tend to include in my stories something tragic-it just seems to connect with the ...
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Hello Just Introducing myself
Wuzzup shadow? I'm soooo glad you're here *huggles* and I really hope you like it here! I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS who gives out chocolate chip cookies randomly! ...
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: hey
Sup Rebecca? I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS, and I'm reeeeeally glad you're here!!!!! *huggles* I love poetry (I love critiquing it and writing it!) so if you need ...
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Hi everyone!
Writergirl! You have a username similar to mine, so you're already a friend! *hands chocolate chip cookies* How are ya? I'm Wiggy, current insane member of the YWS community-the awesome ...
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Ahoy there...!
*is hugged* Thanks. ^___^ You guys aren't as crazy as you seem...? Aw, I was kinda hoping for some insanity. Oh well. :P I write pretty much anything. Not at ...
Oct 24, 2006