User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey sunshine girl! Love your name! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Love it Waffles. It's hilarious! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Being reprimanded for not thinking before I act. It's my worst fault! -Fineena When Fineena is hurt or when those I love are hurt. Mother Mary, I love her! -Peter ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    Hey Meep! I commented in your blog and already told you loved your username! :D I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS. lol I love writing too (we have something ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Gal's avatars

    I loved 'em all. How do you make avvies anyways? Wiggy ;)

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Research Re: WWII - Creative Writing Class Fictional Piece

    Yup, that's pretty much it! :D

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The ones I had before the famine. I don't even have shoes now. They're too expensive. -Fineena P.S. But I'd much rather go without shoes! Have you ever learned to ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke Over Water

    No prob! Anytime...:D

    Oct 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Girl Who Wants Everything

    Besides what Imp already stated, this seemed a little cliche to me. There was waaaay too many grammar mistakes for me to even count, but I know that that isn't ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Serious Work

    I agree Kel. I hated the #5 book! Emotions are such an important part of the story-in fact, prolly the most important part. I would say that it's important to ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke Over Water

    I liked the plot! It sounds interesting enough, but near the first part you seem to repeat information a lot. Also, make sure you keep the same tenses throughout. There ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    From Cork to New York. 'Twas a clear 6 weeks across the ocean, and Mother Mary, I've never had so much fright in me life! That hurricane that nearly sunk ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey to all new members! It would take waaayy too long to welcome you all separately, so I'll just say it's AWESOME that you're here, and hope you enjoy it! ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/21-11/4

    I'm lovin' it Brad! You and your awesome crits and just helpfulness round YWS! You rock and totally deserve this! Congrats and all the best! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 25, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I know what you mean Claudette! There is no way I could match up to anything like Gone with the Wind...:D

    Oct 25, 2006


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)