User avatar

Wiggy

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Amazing Grace

    OMG!!!!!! And I thought I was the only one who thought that some church songs were pretty!!! Actually, surprisingly, the lyrics to church songs to have quite pretty lyrics. Amazing ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Launch into a grand speech about how they're worse than the English landlords and worse liers! -Fineena Not believe them. -Peter What's the worst disease you've ever had?

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know...Peter helps me, as does the Blessed Virgin and our dear Lord. I don't have complete confidence in myself, but I find I have to rely on my ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    Great advice, smaur. :D I'll totally use it!

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *Note: Fineena goes into modern mode here Don't Stop Believin' by Journey. I can't ever stop believing that my family will make it and the dear Lord will help the ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Seven Deadly Sins of Writing

    I'll do the same as Cass. PROCRASTINATION!!!!! This is my worst fault of all. I love to write, and could prolly find time for it, but unfortunately I always say ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hope You Enjoy!

    I loved the story! That was a great plot twist about being in a novel. I totally didn't expect it! Keep writing! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do you love me?

    I like the story! Just work on your grammar and punctuation. :D

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Myth-you look SOOOO different from the last picture I saw of ya!!!! And OMG like a gzillion times prettier!!! You're gorgeous girlie! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Continue to try and work and pay off the debt to that wretched politician. Mother Mary, he's wrecked us for eternity! Without Peter, we can't afford to pay the bills, ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    I have no plan except for doing character outlines...I may try a toned down version of NaNo. Wiggy ;)

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the photograph from 1943, for my grandfather

    but I see how the cold is manifold like small fibers woven This line seemed too long. I don't know-it just seemed like I was stumbling over syllables in this ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    Lurvin' it! I especially love how on the forums there are those little pumpkin thingies. Awwww!!!!! :D Pumpkins are totally the best part of Halloween (besides dressing up and acting ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: need some help

    Hey spiral!!!! How're ya? I'm sooooo glad you're here and that you're name got fixed! lol I almost did that with my name too-thank heavens I caught it before I ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A good shot o' whiskey once in awhile helps. :D But it's mostly Patrick who drinks. I also love the smell of pipe tobacco, as Pa always smells like it. ...

    Oct 26, 2006


We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart