User avatar

Wiggy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Thanks guys. You all rock. :D I'll prolly end up scrapping the third stanza or just rewriting it so at least there's some bridge between the second and fourth stanzas.

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What's that? -Fineena Is that a new British type of waistcoat? -Patrick Give me liberty or give me...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wiggy, dear. Write, please. I'm bursting to get out! I want to be with Peter. :D Fineena Fineena, I'm motivated! I'm going, I'm going. Be patient-if you can. ;) Wiggy ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Journals

    That is a GREAT idea!!!!! Thanks for the input shadow. :D I'll totally use it! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ireland. My home, my country-what more can I say? Who I love most though-of course that is Peter. But will he ever know? It's so hard...and of course my family, ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    In a sort of way. My art is writing. *sighs* I just hope Peter's boss doesn't find out about the newspaper articles. I would be fired, and worse, my dear ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: K and H

    I like the story so far! I suggest separating your paragraphs-makes for an easier read. :D

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: These (Revamped.)

    Loved the interjectioned thoughts. You had awesome description, and here's a hearty congrats on a great job!

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie here great story writer!!!

    Pri to the o!!!! How's it goin' in your neck of the woods? I see it's been awhile since ya joined-how do you like it? Hopefully you'll have found it ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.....Im new!

    Heya devil! :D I'm guessing you like dark mysteries...I love mysteries too, but historical fiction is my favorite. What do you like to write? I'm really glad you're here!!!!!! *huggles* ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya ^_^

    Hey Jazzie!!! I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS. I love this place because of the awesome people, great crits, and just all around amazing community here! I'm sure in ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character nams

    Look at the people around you. Take random names from restaurants. :D

    Oct 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting for Amy

    I liked this a lot. Cute story, great characters, and everyone else already critted what I wanted to say. :D

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have the weird ability to remember my dreams constantly. Some of them are plain grand, such as of a free Ireland, but others are horrible, like the one that ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Be hurt. I've seen others hurt enough by those blasted English. I can't bear to see anyone else who's weaker getting hurt by those scum. -Fineena Have you ever seen ...

    Oct 30, 2006


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster