User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Chrissy yawned and decided to go to sleep. Another boring day had just passed. Just like any other. Always the same, never ending. But did you know, dear readers, that ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. Well, unless you count the fairies! *looks around carefully and then whispers* You don't want to upset the fairies. Don't , I repeat. Some call it superstitious, but I'll ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For Crysi...

    Awesome Snoink. A deserving tribute to our wonderful Sam!!!!!

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submission Call! November 2006 Newsletter

    Cool!!!!! I'll have to think up something...:D

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    OMG!!!!! Claudette, I live near you too! I'm in MO (near Shaf, gyr, and Sage). Go Show Me Staters!!!!! :D My dot's somewhere in the mass of the middle of ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Blast of Encouragment

    You're always so encouraging Claudette. :D I bet everyone $50 that Claudette's gonna finish early. I'm gonna owe everyone a lot of money if I'm wrong! :shock: Wiggy ;)

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Languages/arts. I get my feelings, thoughts, and emotions out when I write-which reminds me-my next article is due tomorrow! *starts to franctically scribble away* -Fineena What's your favorite holida

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Then "I'll start on the 3rd, then the 25th..." No I'm kidding Mythie. You're gonna do great! Good luck to all!

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    This is gonna rooooock ! *singsongy voice*

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Theodin and/or the Titanic...

    He is!!!!!! And Theoden is also the captain in the Count of Monte Cristo...small world eh?

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I tend to be both, and they're about equal. It depends on the situation that I'm in-when our boat was in the hurricane for example, I tended to be pessimistic, ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Please, PLEASE discover who I am! I feel like I'm swimming around in the murky depths of your mind. Get me out! -Fineena *coughs* Fineena-you are. Swimming around that is. ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I want love. I want a free Ireland, and my family to come over to America to live with me! I work and slave for it every day and night ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Two People...

    Second one was much better. :D I still caught a few cliches in there such as "penetrating through the shielded emotions", which kinda came off to me as something that ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Most definitely fun!!!!!! I love candy!!!! *hoards chocolate*

    Oct 31, 2006


i like my water boneless
— cherie