User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Cute, shaf. :D That was hilariously funny! lolz "Time for tea!" the frilly-decked-out housemaid announced cheerily.

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I handwrite things. Longhand is definitely the way for me! If I type into the computer, I think about going on the Internet or something. And plus, I've always just ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    Confession time.... I'm a wannabee. *sighs* Here go I to join the ranks of the *cough*wannabee*cough* writers!!!! *throws head over forehead and ends in dramatic Shakespearean pose*

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Airport Security Pig Finds Concealed Truffles

    That's priceless, simply priceless. :D Pigs rule!!!

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Only when I heard Pa died. No one was there to catch me when I fell except Bridget, but she's not the strongest lass, either. Mother Mary, how I wanted ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Revolutions

    That was really well done, bob. The narrator's voice was well-defined and you had a brilliant use of language. Congrats ona great job! I just hope everything gets resolved for ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Go emos! :D I liked that one about the knight. I really did. And OMG that was HILARIOUS!!!! about the John and dorito thing. Go randomness!!!!

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    I wanna hear more of this!!!!!! It's soooo entertaining! lol

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Not Rush

    Awesome advice! :D And Dreamy-the Chair is NOT rushed!!!!! At least I think so...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Here on the ship, I haven't been able to bathe for the longest time. Water is too precious to waste on washing. In America, I plan on washing in the ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Celery! Ireland is green-so is celery. Tall, slim, and cool little hairs sticking out of the top of it. I love it! -Fineena If you were a shoe, what would ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curst by a Breath

    Sounds like something out of Pirates. :D I liked it! Basically what Kat said, except for the babe part. :D

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Brag all ya want!!!!!!! I love hearing about everyone's successes! Again, good luck to all!

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    So...you've completely taken over the Character Answer Thread, you've stated repeatedly that you'll write, and you've even promised to give me my own journal. Mother Mary, then, WHY DON'T YOU ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I am very forward. My worst fault is that I act before I think! I have gotten in trouble soooo many times for that! -Fineena I tend to keep things ...

    Nov 2, 2006


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot