User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Why is this site so restrictive!!!

    Umm...this site rocks, just to let you know Nate. :D

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If only I could have more! We have to give almost all our produce to the landlord so we can afford the rent. The praties are what we have to ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hangman

    I want to hear more! lol Good story, work on spacing and grammar, but post the last part of the story! What a cliffhanger! lol

    Nov 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Random Newspaper Article!

    Like the story, Chantel! It reminded me of this email that I got on the Pillsbury doughboy and how he died of a yeast infection and whatnot...good stuff!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the ever going story

    I'll...erm...pass on that? Sounds like an interminable journey to me!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I do. The newspaper articles are what I mostly write, however, I sometimes write my feelings down, just to get them out, on a slip of paper. In fact, that's ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Rereading Jane Eyre...OMG that book is AWESOME!!!! Unfortunately, I still need to read Don Quixote...I just can't seem to get into it though! And I need to read Northanger Abbey ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss The Damsel Chapter 5

    OMG I'm loooovin' this story!!!! Post more, more I say!

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll answer this question as it kinda applies to Fineena. :D ________ I've really only written newspaper articles. I sometimes write my little fancies down at night on some scraps ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wiggy! Wow! You actually started writing-but in a journal with me!!!! Oh well, at least you know finally about Sean...I couldn't keep it a secret forever! -Fineena Fineena, You are ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Continue to work on the article for the World . Mother Mary, it always is so nervewracking to have to worry about discovery! -Fineena *sighs* Think of what else to ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It's like the sunset I saw that day on the hill with Sean. It's passion, love, fire. -Fineena You like bananas?

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    That's so cute, Mooz! You're so cute in every picture though..:D

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character nams

    That's a great idea! Thanks!

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: First sentance dilema

    What aero said. And Snoink and Cass. :D Good luck!

    Nov 5, 2006


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues