User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you fence lackadaisically in tournaments instead... I wish I had a Yorkie!

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but the gun exploded and killed your dog. (Poor doggie! :() I wish I could lose a loooot of weight.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peter or my ma. 'Tis a tough one, but it would be one of those two. Probably Peter. Or better yet, all at once-three-way calling! :D -Fineena P.S. What's a ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have a stone I took from the hill by our house. I rub it for luck or whenever I feel lonely for Ireland. -Fineena What's your favorite hobby?

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pretty Little Nothing (13+)

    Great job! Powerful, yet morbidly fascinating at the same time. You have a great way with words...I wouldn't say it's necessary to use the language (like the f word and ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone with the Wind

    Thanks Jack. :D I wrote this when I was sitting outside in a park, and my main purpose was to describe fall. I don't know where the whole "gone with ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Betrayal

    Aww Jack you made me feel so special. :D Yeah, the line breaks was what I was having trouble with. I couldn't figure out the best places for them...any suggestions? ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Umm...can I repeat everyone else? Short and sweet and cute and simple. I like! Wiggy ;)

    Nov 14, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    Ah, the joys of random words! :D

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Betrayal

    Betrayal The wind slices my face As I stumble to the top. The smoke billows out From me As I perch precariously On the edge. Was it worth The thirty ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone with the Wind

    Gone With the Wind tumbleweed leaves shimmer on the emerald carpet; the old, gnarled women fan their branches, grasping for the shreds of their youth. scaling the walls of Jericho, ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: College Search for DD

    I really don't know, as I'm not interested in math. XD But I'd just google "Math degrees for college" or something like that, or get a mathematician's advice. Sorry I'm ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I love both pics, Ari! You have such a gorgous smile! And, as you said to Mythie earlier, you are one pretty chickadee! :D

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Arias

    I really don't have a comment, except that it was really good Cal. You have a great knack for language, but take into mind what Brad says. He knows what ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Autumn Swing

    Good job Amy! :D Write more nonfiction!

    Nov 10, 2006


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob