User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Exactly, write me! Happy Turkey Day! Gobble, gobble. :D

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone with the Wind

    Thanks Crys and wm-I'll try my best! I know I need to tie it together somehow...it's just the that thing I need to actually do it! That one word or ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What is Dramatic Poetry?

    Nice information, Incan! I heartily agree!

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Life in the Palace

    Keep this going! OMG I love it! lol It's a great storyline (totally reminds me of the Princess Diaries), but try to work on your grammar. There were a few ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Oh. My. Gosh. Ari. Matt is hawt!!!! (Assuming that's him...:D)

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For You, I'll Speak French

    What more is there to say? Every single line was perfectly structured, you had enticing imagery, and wonderful language. Bob, you should always be in a good mood! :D

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you fell. I wish I could get a novel published!

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then she miraculously gets transported to another planet. (Sorry Lizzles!) I wish I didn't have to clean my room!

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Seasonal Wishlist

    A black pea coat. One I can wear to church and still look cute in! Books, giftcards, Ipod (which I know I won't get). All this stupid weight off so ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Errr...hardly! Okay, maybe I think about it sometimes-but not that much! I have more important things to worry about, such as how I'm going to get my dear family over ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now the water doesn't stop running! I wish I knew if he liked me.

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    I'm with you Snoink! I've got this pig hat that has wings. You would die for it. :twisted: But Happy B-day YWS!!!! *gets out party streamers and randomly decorates computer* ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You guys look so cute! Love the eye patch, Crys. :D

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    How is that possible, Lycan? Do you just switch points of view or something? I've been finding that since I've started this journal thing for Fineena I've become a LOT ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never owned a book in me life, but Ma used to tell us stories about the fairies of Ireland that still send shivers down my spine! I'm going to ...

    Nov 15, 2006


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles