User avatar

Wiggy

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    I'll do it! I need to crit more too...*head/desk*

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Traveling Light

    Some of the sentence structure was indeed awkward. It was a great poem, and I personally thought the flow wasn't that bad. But you had a couple of sentences that ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You look great both ways, Kel! I love your hat! My friend once came in with this red one exactly like it-awesome style! :D

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Cocked, Locked, n' Ready to Rock

    Ahh...thanks Dusky! Poor Ari...*sniffles*

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    We sing many carols, but they're more jigs. I like all of them because we lasses get to really dance then! -Fineena Who do you admire most?

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Mesh-you are soooo gorgeous! But I completely understand about the whole makeup thing-I hate wearing it too! :D Emz-you look beautiful! You are beautiful! Like Mesh said, stop saying you ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Cocked, Locked, n' Ready to Rock

    Ooo-write more, write more! This is grrrreat! :D I especially love the last excerpt from it. By the way, who does Ivy stand for? I can't think of anyone on ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, although I have taken the plunge into the river by our home in Ireland. That was almost like an initiation ceremony when I was little-once you did that, you ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/17-11/31

    Dreamy did it, Dreamy did it! W00t! Congrats-you deserve it after so long! :D

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Drive? I've never heard that word it some type of food? -Fineena Do you believe in the supernatural?

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone with the Wind

    Thanks Brad. Much appreciated crit, as always, and I'll do my best to clear the "junk" out of the way, as your rightly put it. Lexy-always a pleasure to hear ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 gotta love those optical illusion looking pics!

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you don't get your wish because you didn't officially wish it! I wish I didn't have to do earth science anymore.

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: To Rip Apart

    You guys have already stated it all! :D

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peter, my family, Ireland. And everything in me life! -Fineena Fineena, Bridget, and my newspaper. And of course, my best friend Patrick. -Peter What's your favorite holiday and why?

    Nov 24, 2006


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist