User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then both of your computers crashed and you don't have the Internet. I wish I had no more homework.

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me

    Hey Un! How are you?? I'm really glad you're here-I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS, and haunter of the greeting forums (as of lately I've been slacking, but I'm ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Christmas!!!!!! -Fineena, Peter, Patrick, and Bridget What's your least favorite vegetable?

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I get about the right amount. Everyone is so friendly on here, and they really delve into the right stuff. Of course, I do get a lot of grammar mistakes, ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Evenesence

    I love Evanescence! They've got some of my favorite songs... You know, I can't remember any swearing in the songs. But I'll let you know if I hear any!

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Oh, I love Arthurian legends! Middle Ages are probably my favorite time in history to read about. Currently, I'm reading Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. There was one time ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    That was a mighty quick message! -Fineena Fineena's Message What is this thing? Ach, it doesn't matter. So, hello! If you're Irish, that's grand, and you gain brownie points with ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Need names!!!

    babynames is the best. Go there!

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Instead of said, you can use......

    Both are good! I always forget the substitutes I can use...o_O

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    Stupid Pat Buchanan...*mutters under breath*

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Brooke Leighann

    Nice poem, rose! I think you did a good job on the rhyming scheme for the most part, but there were a couple of stanzas like the last two verses ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    Wow-somone else has heard of Joan Lowery Nixon! I love her Orphan Train adventures-definitely my all time favorite series (well, one of them XD). My favorite author? I'm a sucker ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    Yay gyr! :D Okay, it was totally 70 degree weather all of this week, and then it dropped to below freezing in one day! That's St. Louis weather for ya, ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ow ow Trident! I love your long hair...:oops: Matt: You and Petey are soooo cute together!!!! You do look like you've lost weight...*scratches head* ZOMG you two are so perfect! ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Vaguely Interesting Statistic

    Go YWSers!!!! See, we all band together! :D

    Nov 29, 2006


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind