User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: Speed Writing

    I need to try some speed writing. Maybe no more writer's block then! :D

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    RR-Uh...I made it up! lol It was off the top of my head...kinda random...yeah...*shrugs shoulders* The light filtered through his head. The red and black mess writhed.

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Happy birthday, Crys!!!! Wowzers-18! I can't wait to be 16 ! :D

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    Those are GORGEOUS Kay!!!! I'm especially interested in the ruin ones-where exactly did you take those? They're so intriguing! I don't know which one is my favorite. They each represent ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you can't stop bending all over the place! I wish I wasn't so fat.

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you get seats so far back that it wasn't worth the money. I wish I didn't have to move.

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I vaguely remember Pa taking me out to the fields when I was 1 1/2 years old to see the first potato. He was so proud that he got to ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Hehe Bob. :D After a long, warm, cuddly time around the fire, they all decided it was time to go home. But no-it couldn't be time to go home! Fred ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then your wish is! I wish the Christmas ball would be here and I would have a magical night!

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Spoon

    Wow, that was weird. :shock: But I liked it all the same! It was a kind of eccentrically sweet ending. I've never read anything like it before!

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then Johnny came and stole it away from you. ;) I wish I knew the answer.

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    The blood-soaked vision filled my eyes.

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathing

    Awesome job! This is a really unique story, and I love the ending. Robert's such a sweet guy, and I'm so glad that they were able to finish the painting. ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What do people do besides writing?

    Read, read, read! Also, sports, cleaning, school, dancing, softball (soon!), Internet, and lots more! Mostly reading though. lol

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss The Damsel Chapter 6

    Ooo-rejection! More, I say, more!

    Dec 11, 2006


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt