User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Is that Italian? I've never heard of it before... -Fineena What's your favorite type of candy?

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Anna Karenina . In short, best Russian book I've ever read. And in short again-READ IT!!!!!! *evil laugh*

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    Well, you can't have Pat Buchanan all the time... I chose the whole Esquire one. Makes me think nobility!

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Write Poetry

    Funny. One of the most enjoyable articles I've read on here! I like this light side of you, Brad. You should show it more often. :D

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Design Changes? And Other Suggestions For YWS

    That critique idea is sweeeet . I fifth it. :D

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member

    Awesomeness, bubbles! You deserve it alone for the fantastic crits you gave me on my poems. Keep posting! :D

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10...interesting...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wow rose...you are gorgeous! I love those first three the best. :D Emotion_less-nice picture. It makes me feel wistful, too! lol Wiggy ;)

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Old age. I don't want to hurt, and I want to live a long, grand life. -Fineena Do you like reading or math better?

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you don't see them after Jan. 22nd *sobs*... I wish I didn't have to move. I love my home and it always will be that.

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Music

    I need to get a CD of Irish music to inspire me for my novel. I know, I know, DD, you have some for me-just convince my parents to let ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. I'm usually in grand health, but poor wee Sosanna is the unlucky one that is ill a lot. Mother Mary, how she coughs now that we don't have much ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    You lass! Yes, you, Wiggy! What in heaven's name are you sitting around for? You actually have the inspiration to write-now do it! -Fineena Fineena, dearest, have you not noticed ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you have so many people at the party that it gets overcrowded and someone dies from heat exhaustion! I wish I wasn't sick.

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    I'm with bubbles. Gone with the Wind is my main influence, and I love any book with adventure, romance, the whole nine yards. Specific authors? Hmm, that's actually hard to ...

    Dec 20, 2006


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate