User avatar

Wiggy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gabriel's Summer

    That was awesome! It was one of those that made me feel all warm and fuzzy like I wanted to hug a teddy bear. *hugs bear* Good job!

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    Rock on sur! :D

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Resolutions

    Save up for Russia. Get my driver's permit THIS MONTH. Tell a certain person I love him. :oops: Pray more. Get a flat stomach. Get an overall grade of A ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Made me think of grasshopper for some reason. As I know what your story is about, though, I can't really give a fair judgment because I loved your story! I ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    Revising and all? Awesome!

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ending

    Endings are great. I just hate the ones that don't satisfactorily wrap up the story. But hey, that's what epilogues are for! I used to skip to the endings, but ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's now an outside class and you freeze your butt off cause it's winter! I wish I could sleep.

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    "Self-degradation" popped into my head immediately. Makes me think of something angsty, and as I'm not the type for that, prolly wouldn't be interested too much. Inscription of Love

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Find A Good Title

    I would do something that has kind of a subtle theme, but is integral to the story plot. Really, all of the suggestions here have taken care of what normal ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Years Race By

    I'm guessing this meant something about lost youth? I think the images of bugs and newts and such was overused too much, but then again, it helped keep the poem ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Green, of course! -Fineena What does your country's flag look like?

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead Inside

    Well, it's straightforward to say in the least! No doubt about that! :P First off, this seemed more of a statement than of a poem. To me, it didn't seem ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: drunk kids scene kids (new year)

    It's a very run-on piece. I think you have a good idea here, but I think you need to work on not having so many run-on sentences in your poem. ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of a cauldron with magic. Sort of like the black cauldron. lol I don't think I'd personally pick it up, but then again I'm not a great judger ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now the rest of math doesn't! (hehe- gotcha :twisted:) I wish I had a cell phone.

    Jan 10, 2007


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady