User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Enthusiasm (sp?)

    Exactly. For some, writing is simply a pastime, while for others, it's the same as breathing. (I know for me it is the latter.) It sounds to me as if ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Considering the fact that it was originally due in August, I conclude that you are a hopeless procrastinator DD. :D JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!! *cheers loudly* Good luck! Man, that's gonna ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Thank heavens for disks!" What would you say if your mom told you that you were moving to Antarctica for 3 years for a research trip?

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    Jack-do you recommend any historical fiction writers? I know you're big on that, so I was just wondering. Thanks!

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: work of a bird

    Where do we find it on here to read? :D

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Well, at least you're not going to Jupiter to get more stupider!" What would you say if your favorite candy bar stopped being manufactured?

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Because she listens to me, never says degrading things to me, is always there for me, and mostly lets me be meself. Bridget has been my best friend since I ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Makes the Blind Man See

    Yeah, I agree with Cass on pretty much all of the points. I expected a bigger ending, but I think the thing with his eyes sparkling showed that he had ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Nuancing Dialogue: Grammar + You

    Smaur, fantastic work, as usual. You have such clear, precise prose that it makes it so easy to understand the point you're trying to get across. I share the same ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    Shaf-Inscription of Love is about a man named Anthony Simmons who has to cope with his wife and child's death two days before Christmas, and about how he finds peace ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would add more strength to my upper arms. I need to work to get me wages, and sometimes, at least at the beginning, my arm strength was a wee ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    Well, I felt left out at not having a topic to boast about my few and far between publishing attempts, so I made one. :D And with the totally enticing ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you forget all the other song titles you know! I wish the Pro-Life caravan was here right now.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Chandni, you are sooo pretty! I love that color blue. Is it your room color?

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Greenjackets (4th draft)

    Jacko, I read this a couple of days ago, and I don't have any time for a full-blown crit, but I couldn't help congratulating you on what a wonderful job ...

    Jan 15, 2007


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight