User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something mysterious and thrilling. I'd pick it up. The Grandest Green

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Oh yes-redrafts are the lifeblood of us writers. Oh, and guess what? *bounces happily up and down* I'm doing good editing Inscription and it should be posted soon and I'm ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm actually a very light sleeper. Sometimes, the most wee bit of noise can awake me, but when I'm reeeeally tired, I sleep like Pa after coming home from the ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    I was sitting at the top of our street, thinking about a list of countries to set my novel in. I narrowed it down to 10, then 5, then 1. ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Hehe, paradoxes are good! :D How far have you gotten? I betcha you're doin' grrrrrreat! :D *breaks out with pompoms*

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Makes me think of a puppet show. Just because it's in a foreign language, I'd pick it up and read the back of it. Emerald Hope

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peter told me on the ship that he would protect me always. No matter what happened to Ireland, to my family, to anyone, he would always protect me. Ach, and ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I have to wake up already ?" What would you say if you were told you won the Nobel Peace Prize?

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Guttersnipe, Chapters 1-3 [new and improved]

    Excellent work, Cal! I don't have time for a full crit right now, but I do have a few points I'd like to bring up. I'll post soon! But for ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Suzanne's Writerly Rambles [4 March 2008]

    Ah, 'twill be a joy to read your work, Clau! Er, that is, when my papers are done! *coughs* But regardless, I must say you ARE quite talented in poetry. ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    Who likes cheerleader uniforms anyways? I love the cheers! *bows* Thanks guys! :D I actually finished my desperation scene last night, and started, ever so teensily, to edit. Yay for ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Within Inclinations of Impishness?

    Ah, the impishly, er, imp, is back! Yay! *throws balloons* Sounds awesome! You have more going on than I do right now, and I feel bogged down! *head/desk* Can't wait ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, I don't believe so. My worst fault is saying too much when I should only be saying a wee bit! -Fineena What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You look older Crys. :) I like it both ways!!!!

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Little Whimsical in the Brain Pan

    You ARE amazing, Cal! Post, post, post! *chants louder and louder* But who am I to say anything? I haven't posted Inscription since 8/18/06! :shock: We love your writing!

    Jan 17, 2007


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening