User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then they're so exciting that your friends only want to hang around them! I wish he would talk to me.

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    OMG! Clark Butler! Colin Firth! Now I know what they mean when they say Hollywood is the place to be! What would you say if you found a purple bear ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Enthusiasm (sp?)

    Excellent advice, cad. Couldn't have said it better meself. :D

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Senses

    Exactly, Pro. I also think it's important to incorporate all 5 senses into your story so people can relate from all angles, yet at the same time get a full ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Do you mean Fairyland? Ach, Peter tells me constantly it's nonsense and Patrick is always joking that the fairies will come and get me. Mother Mary, I don't know what ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Proof Reading

    I hate when people don't use complete sentences, or they use runon ones that should be two separate ones. *spouts flames* It's soooooooo frustrating! I try my best with grammar, ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    The second one kinda reminded me of someone playing Leap Frog. XD The first one was adorable, though!

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you have it steadily for the next three years without a break! I wish it could be Friday so I could give him the letter and he ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pushing Up Daisies...

    Surely! XD Good luck with all your submissions! Out of all of that, I bet you 100% you'll get something published!!!! lol Keep writing!

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Keeping Your Readers Rooting For Your Characters

    Thanks for the tips, Cass! You have such good advice!

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you have it the next day! I wish things weren't so confusing.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you can't hold one on one conversations! I wish the Pro-life caravan was here!!!!! *squee*

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ireland, there isn't many pets around. We had a wee dog, but the poor critter drowned in the river when he was trying to swim. *sniffles* He was such a ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ow ow Fandango! :P I love the haircut! My friend did the same thing-got her hair cut, then cut again and styled. Too bad that she had to waste money ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Fand-gorgeous haircut. :D Rose- Oh my GOSH you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You are seriously one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen! And you're so photogenic, too! I love that one ...

    Jan 20, 2007


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe