-
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but now he's rude to you! I wish he wasn't so uptight.
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
I can brew a grand pot of tea and I'm an expert at taking care of wee ones when they're sick, but I'm not a "doctor" or anything of the ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Top 5 Best Books
I read back on my other list and there are so many good books!!!! I could name at least 20 off the top of my head! But, if you insist... ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
What are those? They sound like some type of foreign plant-I'm not an expert on botany, but I do know that clover is the most beautiful green! -Fineena Have you ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Questions about Punctuation?
When you spell the numbers 21-99 out, use hyphens (twenty-one; ninety-nine). That's all I can think of for now! Oh, and also (if you're using really big numbers), please use ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?
Gone with the Wind is a favorite book. You are my new best friend! *huggles*
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
*giggles* I wanna ride a giraffe!
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Oh, that's easy! The grandest time of my life was when Peter told me he loved me. Simple as that. I'd held my feelings inside for so long, and he ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but now it's so popular you don't even know what it is! I wish I didn't have so many papers.
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: One line Summary
"Dude, now I can walk three times as fast!" What would you say if you found yourself in a video game?
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Change TWO Letters!
Later
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Saved
I like this, reida. I notice your poems are always uplifting and inspiring, and this is prolly my favorite one. I love the theme of forgiveness-it's something we all need. ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: One line Summary
"Get movin', you honkin' mass of metal!" What would you say if you woke up and found your best friend dead?
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Pwetty, Fandango! I love the "come out and play" one. It's so cute!
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Why write?
I write because I breathe. No writing, no breathing. No breathing, no life. And I die. I don't want to die yet! Also, as Jack mentioned awhile back, sometimes it's ...
Jan 28, 2007
