User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now every other part of your body does. I wish I could have all my of my wishes come true without anyone corrupting them!

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    I voted snowflakes because I wasn't sure what "other" meant. Now I wish I'd voted that! I think something with writing/flowers/butterflies, etc. would be cool. We love those happy things! ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lynds-you look like you just ate a lemon. lol But cutely!

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I live in New York, but I'm originally from Skibbereen. Had to leave because of the cursed pratie plague...ach, I miss my grand green hills! -Fineena I'm in Ireland right ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now her dad blackmails her! (Sorry, Vernon!) I wish I wasn't so fat.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a fantasy about the Queen of the Harpies! :P I'd read it, whether or not it was good (well, how can I pass up something of Mythie's? :D). ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Depends. Normally, I can be friendly and I'm not afraid to speak out to someone if I want to talk to them. But if they're English, they may as well ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Get those creatures away from me!" What would you do if you found you'd been turned into a statue?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Ways to get ideas of what to write

    Yeah, newspapers and dreams are great. I've read a lot about doing that in Writer's Digest. :D I also think just sitting around and looking around you helps. A lot ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    *spills coffee* "So sorry sir, did I do that? Here, let me help you clean it up!" What would you do if your computer mouse turned into a real mouse?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now all your other notebooks are forever old. I wish I had some gummy worms.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a memoir or some type of horror story. Might read it. Fineena

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you have tips for writing Mystery

    Jenna said all. :D Good luck!

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Trident goes for the markets

    Trident, you're an excellent writer. The big markets couldn't reject you! :P Regardless of what happens, good luck!

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dan's a h-ooo-ttie! *singsongy voice* :P

    Jan 29, 2007


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening