User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wiggy, Thank you, thank you for writing my, er, desperation scene, as you like to call it. I like the way you expressed my emotions, and I'm glad you're satisfied. ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now the hole is developing all down the leg and you're looked upon as hopelessly nerdy! I wish I didn't have insomnia.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Since my author started typing my answers! -Fineena What is your style of music?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Messages and Bottles

    Wow, bubbles. Wow. I can honestly say this is the most beautiful poem I have ever read. Such a beautiful topic, and what language! Man, if I could write like ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholic Church fights gay adoption rules

    I think, perhaps, it's more difficult to tell if someone has previously had an abortion, or even a divorce. However, the fact they are threatening to close adoption agencies says ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    Strawberries!!!!!! Berries, cherries, fairies...you get the picture! Wheeeee, I'm hyper! lolz

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    dates

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Other Re: short story of the holocaust

    I think that you need to delve more into the emotions of the character, not just a chain line of what happened to the men, women, elderly, etc. The Holocaust ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Denying Dusk

    Loved it, loved it, LOVED it!!!!! It was so rhythmic and mysterious and beautiful all at once! Great job! Pallid days sans sunlit stays What does sans mean? I've never ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then after you're done with fencing, you have 5 meaningless subjects! :roll: I wish I didn't have to finish 4 1/2 lessons of geometry this week.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then she slaps you back! I wish that I could just finish geometry with a snap of my fingers!

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I thought of a giant dinosaur when I first read it. It's a cool title, but for some reason it just conjures up dinosaur images. XD Heart o' Emerald

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    Hey priss! Thanks for posting those! I'm assuming we can use them, so I used the puppy one. If you need me to change back to my old one, then ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No; in fact, I mostly speak before I think! Ach, 'tis a horrible habit, but the words just tumble out before I even form them properly in my mind! -Fineena ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Accidentally Broke My Heart

    I loved the first stanza (so romantic and poetic!), but after that it all went down a cliched hill. I really think you need to rethink this poem. As Chandni ...

    Jan 30, 2007


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper