User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Hehe...Brad and Shaf...:D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Chicken Soup for the Writer's Soul. Third time. :D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    Jig, my MAN!!!!! Awesome, dude! Where's it getting published? My first piece was nonfiction, too. I would never have expected it to be published! Give me some fin-noggin-duuuuude! :D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I love this thread! I totally read every post! *runs in circles* DD, I'm going to kill you...well, I will be dancing the polka with him...*whistles innocently* ^_~ And me ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Dude, eating nachos forever? I'm in!" What would you do if you were told you had to eat a 20 lb chocolate cake in 5 min.?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: OMG. IT'S NOT SCHAFTER.

    Good books, good times... We love hyper Snoinkity! :D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Pokemon Fanfiction!? No way!

    I used to be obsessed with Pokemon. Literally. This story was hilarious! And yes, you truly did portray Ash and Misty and Tracey as for who they really are. Loved ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Wordtripjr!

    The members seem to have no, ah, grammatical sense. No offense!

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "What's that waaaay big blue thing that's like a gzillion miles above my head?" the preppy blonde asked, sounding as if it were a cheer. "It's called the sky," her ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "I smell, I smell, I smell...a dog."

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Punctuation in Dialogue

    This is a moment worthy of remembering. Thanks Lily! :D

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Winning the Battle

    I'm totally printing this! Bravo, Jacko. Bravo! :D

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boredom in Church

    For awhile, church was just the same ol' same ol'. My thoughts would drift unceasingly, I'd think about other things besides God, and I found myself almost dreading Mass each ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Bob and Sureal, you both win the YWS best opening lines award! "I am disinclined to believe you," stated Arlena seriously, "for I know, completely, totally, honestly, that you know ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Keep the 'stache. *chants* Fandango, love the pics! Your new haircut really suits you well. :D Bob-awww, love the last pic! Is that your girlfriend? :D And you look soooooooo ...

    Feb 5, 2007


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening