User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Are you guys together now? Spill all! XD You two look cute together...:D

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Love ya, Shaf. :D

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but the tickets are spam itself! I wish that I could keep resolutions.

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Umm, Ari, has anyone ever told you are beautiful? Especially that guy? Cause you are. :D

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Cassandra's [Procrastination of] Writing

    Oh, tell more! I looooove love triangles. :D *is reminded of Lost*

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Little Whimsical in the Brain Pan

    We all like those...mysterious thieves, though, right? ^_~

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    Some of the lines need to be smoother, but other than that I love it! :D Then again, I'm not the expert on art. :D

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: How To Fend Off Angry Mobs Consisting of Your Own Characters

    I love your writing, Sam. :D Murder mysteries rock!

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Cassandra's [Procrastination of] Writing

    All right, Cass! *throws confetti* I've had my novel on a halt too, for now. I just can't seem to get any ideas! I know I want to write it, ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    "Eureka!" John cried. "It's an icestorm!" He looked out the 20th story window onto an iceskating pond where they were shooting a new movie.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gods

    Parodies, schmarodies, hilarities! I loved it! *guffaws really loudly* I loved the twist at the end...I was confused at the beginning as to the point of the story, but as ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I'm the same, write me! I get too distracted by other things, like YWS and email, so I'd never get anything done. Plus there's just something magical about filling up ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I'm rich! I'm wealthy! I'm socially secure!" What would you do if your long-time crush kissed you?

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    Chicken Soup for the Writer's Soul. Inspiring-already read it three times! Story Structure Architect. It tells all the different situations that plots eventually boil down to. Fascinating book, althou

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    UPDATE: Okay, this isn't really an exciting update... Jess did a crit that was amazingly detailed on just the first PAGE of Inscription, so I've been going through that. I've ...

    Feb 8, 2007


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet