User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Oooo, fellow blonde! *high five* Unfortunately, I sometimes tend to live up to the reputation of dumb blonde (ask anyone), so you'll have to bear with me...XD Anyways, I'm Wiggy, ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ahh new girl!

    I love your name! My sister's name is Hannah, so you guys totally rhyme! XD *huggles* I'm Wiggy, and I'm soooo glad you're here! You sound like you'll add a ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    Didn't scare me! (Whatcha gonna do? :P) Anyways, I'm Wiggy, but my real name is Mary! I always thought Miriam or any other variation of Mary was a pretty name...(no ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Recently I've been ...

    I am currently... Reading: Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy The Way by St. Josemaria Escriva Fifth Seal by Bodie and Brock Thoene this one book on Elizabethan times research on ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Aye, sore from walking. I'm constantly on me feet at Mrs. Loveland's house because of all the cleaning I do. But I feel horribly for Bridget. Poor lass, she's so ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Cinderella is my favorite Disney movie of all time!!!!!!!! I love Beauty and the Beast, too. Why didn't I see this thread before? Yay, now I can memorize all the ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    All righty, then! Matt and Ani it 'tis! :D

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Miss ya Bobo. Where are you serving? I've always dreamed of going on a mission trip to Russia for a few months. That would be so awesome! Good luck, Godspeed, ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm starting Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. Let you know when I finish it! :D Wiggy ;)

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    Now it was John's turn to scream. "Holy cabooses!" he cried. "My would-be costar has turned into a pancake!" "Did somevon say pancake?" a German cannibal promptly stepped out of ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Happy Anniversary

    Ooo, disturbing! I wouldn't have ever of thought of Red that way...the only other alternate version I think of is Hoodwinked! XD

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: from my fishbowl

    I'll have to read some of your stuff! They sound really interesting!

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would yell back in their dirty English faces to get the blazes out of my face! An Irish lass' temper isn't to be reckoned with...*growls* -Fineena Who would you ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Jenna and me. Hehe, there ya go! XD No, seriously, erm...you and Grif? You and Vernon? Don't ask why...they're the first peeps that came to my mind! lol Someone else ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinderella Parody

    *breathes* I LUUUUUVERED it!!!! It was so funny, and a few times I lol! Cinderella's my fav Disney movie, and this was so cute! Of course, I never did quite ...

    Feb 14, 2007


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson