User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy.. so yeh im new...

    Hi Lucky! I'm Wiggy, and it's awesome you're here! You definitely made the right decision when you joined YWS-you couldn't have picked a better place, in fact! The awesome members, ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you get too much too fast and can't write it down fast enough! I wish I could have a humungous Reeses right now!

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Skins

    I'm using the emerald one (although it will be bound to change soon! :D) because it reminds me of Ireland (which my novel is about) and I just love green! ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    OMG I read Rebecca in one day. It was sooooo good! Highly recommend it. :D Oh, and still finishing Anna Karenina. It's so hard to get back into it when ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Nate, it's a pleasure to meet you! *pumps hand vigorously* Err, sorry, didn't mean to dislocate your arm there! *hides face* Checking up on us greeters, eh? If you need ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    Rock on, Meshy! *scatters roses to crowd and bows* *looks sheepish and bows out* It's yoooour party....XD Yeah, I'm weird! Awesomeness, and you're doing fantastico so far! Wiggy ;)

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you never get a job because you missed that vital class! I wish I could go on less sleep and I didn't have 2 geometry lessons to ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    "You...you mean," John gulped, "you're Anvakin Skylvalker? The Anvakin Skyvalker? And my brother is Luke? I know you're German and all, but still, you're the real Anakin's twice-removed cousin's aunt'

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Love, joy, butterflies, happy, and no more wars, and world peace (yay!), and this is a run on sentence, and I could totally go for much longer, but I don't ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you get sick! I wish I didn't have to give up dessert.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enough to Live

    I really liked this story. I'm not normally the emo/romance type, but Ellie definitely created pity for me! I still feel sorry for her! Good job!

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jack's Publishing Attempts (Updated)

    Sounds awesome Jack. Keep it comin'! :D

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Pokemon Fanfiction!? No way!

    More, more, more! *chants*

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    I totally knew your name when I saw your username. Wanna know why? Cause I have a friend named Gigi too. Love your name! I'm Wiggy (Wigs, Wigster, Mary, Marbear, ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY YALLL!

    Sup zeno? *does weird rocker handshake* I'm a fellow fan of rock! What type do you like? I love to jam out to the 80's rock bands like Journey, Styx, ...

    Feb 19, 2007


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat