User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lovely distortions, Snoinkus. :D We all love those Halloween faces! XD

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Within Inclinations of Impishness?

    All right, that's it: I'm hunting your work down. :D

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Romeo and Juliet?!

    Oh please make her fall off the balcony! Please! That would be sooooo funny!

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: John Manley Chapter 5

    I love the story still-I reread all the other parts to catch up! Keep writing!

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I'm totally relating to you guys! I even feel that way about books I love, especially Gone with the Wind. I just couldn't believe Rhett left her-couldn't believe it. Even ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    I thought of Winnie the Pooh. Is anyone else obsessed with that like me? But I totally thought of pajamas, too, Ari! Great minds think alike! :D

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Make Your Readers Feel

    Great advice, Clau! Thanks, and that paragraph made me shudder, too.

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Star crossed lovers

    Exactly, Lucy. Sad things fascinate us. Personally, I hate tragedy. I want a happy ending, even if it IS sugarcoated. But tragedy adds spice to the story. Gone with the ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Monkey, monkey, monkey! Three reasons: 1. Nate is big chimp. 2. Monkeys are cute. 3. YWS IS a bunch of monkeys! :D

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Diary of Autumn Day Blake

    Post more! Sounds like a preppy/bratty teenager-we all need those funny stories once in awhile!

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    My name is Mary and I used to be in Girl Scouts! :D

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    Thought of my guy. :oops: And totally ate chocolate!

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Hmm...prolly when I was 4. Or maybe I never just begun-I always have been. I remember I was at my grandma's house, and she was telling this story about an ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Feb. 28th's my half birthday. I'll miss you!

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter 9

    I'm lovin' it! Keep writing, CL!

    Feb 22, 2007


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin