User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Letters from Ma and letters from Peter about Patrick's imprisonment. I cherish them something fierce! They're so worn that they could be torn with the slightest wee jolt. -Fineena What ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Again, sounds like a symbolism type of thing. Or a nonfiction book on the different types of animals in the desert! Fineena

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Brunette, tall, graceful, with a tint of an artistic side to her. Fineena O'Malley

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Ranks?

    I like the idea of Chunky Monkey :D

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]

    Monkeys is just YWS. And if you think about it, YWS upside down is YMS, which could stand for Young Monkeys Society! There, it's all settled. :D GO MONKEYS!!!!

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    You KNOW you wanna vote monkey. Monkeys are adorable, cuddly, and representative of all writing types. Just think, you guys-this mascot will be here forever! How could you live with ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Soda. Dr. Pepper is the ultimate!

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Layden Lady

    Ooo...gruesome! I shivered when he dropped the baby into the river. Please say she survived?

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My Literary Blog

    Cool beans! Can't wait to hear more. :D

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Yo ho ho, mateys, the dragon be winning by four! Avast, we YWSers (who want the monkey) can't let this go without a fight! GO MONKEYS!!!!! *chants* We need to ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've always wanted to write and defend Ireland. It's been me dream ever since I was a wee lass. Here in America, I finally got my pot o' gold when ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    Dude, the monkeys rocked, plain and simple! They just HAVE to be our mascot! It's so intuitively obvoius...Nate's the big chimp, and all of YWS is is a bunch of ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HelloOOOoo! I am New here! Lol!

    Macky! You totally love to use exclamation points!!! Just like me!!!! Whee!!!!! (Finally, a kindred spirit. ;)) Welcome aboard the YWS wagon! I'm Wiggy, and I'm just crazy about YWS. ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what this is!

    Funness!!! Love the Irish/Japanese accent, by the way. :D Now, for introductions! I'm Wiggy, and I loooove YWS (if you haven't seen any of me around yet). The members are ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter 10

    Awesome suspense! I can't wait to see what Jane does...

    Feb 28, 2007


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers