User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Jess and Sab. Oh, and Jack. Whaddya know, a love triangle! XD

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]

    Monkeys throw poo at you! HA!

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    *grins smugly and points up at poll* NOW look who's winning! 5 votes ahead baby! POWER TO THE PRIMATES!!!!!!

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    There it stood-a ripe, glowing mass that just radiated light and a seductive citrusy smell. "What a beautiful orange," I murmured in awe, glorying in the breathtaking sight. "I think ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sounds like a very Hawaiin (sp?) name, or just some initials of a pompous doctor. I konw that's prolly what it doesn't mean, but I can't help thinking that! Bridget ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Monkeys we want, monkeys it shall be! Power to the primates!!!!!!! We're winning because we have the grand total of all three votes so far! Wiggy ;)

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Books you used to love

    Same here!!!!!! I tried reading one a couple of times, but I just couldn't get into it. I think I'd read every other book before though in that series. I ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a figurative title, maybe a murder mystery or a chick lit type thing. Not sure if I'd read it. Emerald Heart

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Roman Government

    The republic mostly-the whole tribunes, consuls, etc. Thanks for your help so far guys!

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Roman Government

    Hey guys! I was just wondering if any of you knew any good links to stuff about the Ancient Roman government, or if you knew any info off hand. I ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: writing a lab report

    Just make sure you include all of the information relevant to the experiment. I generally have it something that goes like this: (Note: the following three are all centered) Name ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Both. I love to rise early and see the gorgeous sun rising o'er the green hills, yet I could stay up at night talking into the wee morning hours with ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Makes me think of Bart Simpson, so I'd think fat guy with glasses who smokes all the time. Peter Donahue

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    When will the cruel world of geometry and chemistry and history and religion and school disappear so I shall have an unlimited amount of time to write? So yeah. That's ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    There once was a cuddly bear named Cuddles who had the cutest red bow on his fluffy neck... Talk about cuddly! :D

    Mar 6, 2007


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984