User avatar

Wiggy

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Golden Smoke

    Whose voice is it?

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    You guys it's getting close AGAIN!!!!!!! Ahhh, I'm literally tearing my hair out! Monkeys unite!!!

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    Most definitely! I've said it before, and I'll say it again: writing is like breathing. No breathing, no life. No writing, no life. A very simple case of subsitution. :D

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A tough girl who has a bunch of guy friends that she hangs out with all the time, and has a crush on the most popular boy in high school ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Yupperdoodles!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I blame Fand.

    Any friend of Fand is a friend of mine! I'm so happy you're here! *huggles* I'm Wiggy, and trust me, Fand can testify to how crazy I truly am! I ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A quiet, demure girl with brown plaits and a simple, homespun dress. *Note, actually, Bridget has gorgeous chesnut hair (kind of like that one girl in Newsies), and she is ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Exactly: that's why the mascot should be the all-knowing chimp/monkey! :D

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I think Lord of the Rings. Some elf dude! lol Bridget Donahue

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Monkey vs. Dragon: Terminator Four?

    I love Pat Buchanan!!!!!!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Hidden Usergroup

    I love it! Keep it up, Grif. It's hilarious! Poor smaur. :P

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    You guys you guys you GUYS!!!!! We need monkey support majorly quick!!!!!! The dragons are only one vote behind! Think of all we've done to support the monkeys? Recruit, I ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    We're still winning. They haven't beat us yet! Only a few more days, and we've clenched the victory!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Truth Or Dare?

    I'd really like to see this continue! I don't have time for a proper crit, except I will mention one thing: show, don't tell. It's almost as if you're just ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a mystery or one of those high school drama things where the cheerleaders get ratted out on and yadda yadda. Might pick it up, but it isn't the ...

    Mar 9, 2007


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)