User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    On the ship we had oaten cakes baked three times over. They were so hard that we had to soak them in water before we could even bite into them! ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. 'Tis hard to be the only one to leave for America without my family, but Pa and Ma need me to and the rest of my family is depending ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Coffee Burns?

    I would think it would blister...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi guys!

    Hehehe... methinks Wiggy has a crush on you. XD I'm Snoink. Um... welcome! We'll do our best to encourage you. And stuff! :) Methinks Snoink is hiding her true feelings ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Stones of Tareth

    This'll take awhile to crit-I'll definitely get to it either tomorrow or Thurs. Looks good! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Thanks rose! I appreciate all of your crits-you guys are sooo sweet! *huggles all who critted* Wiggy ;)

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Princess of the Blood.

    Strong, wealthy, and ruled by a pair seemingly blessed by the gods In this sentence, this seemed like a fragment. Maybe word it a little differently. Merchants from far and ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: These words...

    sleep noon salt virus age _________ The next day I sleep till noon Is the day I will play a bassoon And the salt and pepper shakers Will be captains ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Know Latin?

    Yikes, I used to take it...bad memories lol. I now take Russian, so if anyone needs help on that, pm me or Imp, the ultmate Russian master! :D

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Toddler Buys Pink Convertible on eBay

    That's what I call hilarious...hey, who ever said you can't be smart when you're young? :P

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Toujours Nuit~1400 words

    Welp, everything's been stated before I could crit-again! My favorite was the plot twist, although I am sad for the girl. :( But the only thing I noticed was that ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Prolly, Imp. :D Thanks. Gotta love that deep, deep thinking, eh Imp? ;)

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Using the Debate Forums as Inspiration

    I'm a story writer!!!! *raises hand*

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Pretty Only Goes So Far

    Snoinkus- that is funny. I might have to try it! *grins* Cal-Awesome advice! I used to have the exact same problem. But then I realized that 10 adjectives for "flower" ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Being Critical

    I've always had a hard time with dialogue, too. I'm always afraid that my dialogue sounds stilted and that no one will want to read it. Description I'm pretty cool ...

    Sep 26, 2006


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly