User avatar

Wiggy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: La Méduse

    Also, one line break is a/iconic. I think it would properly be an/iconic. That's the only thing I noticed! Other than that, absolutely brilliant. You have such talent with weaving ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need Help On Title

    First or third most definitely. When I read some of your story I'll help you more even then! ;) Also, I find that there's sometimes a brilliant choice phrase in ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Word Too Far

    OMG I love this story!!!!!! You're so talented at everything Jacko!!!!! Geez, from dramatic poetry to fanfic you've got it all! *applauds* Wiggy ;) P.S. Can't wait for more! :D

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Lion of Athens (Character Sketch)

    Loved it Jacko! I felt the excitement and tension throughout the whole narrative...brilliant job! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 2, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I agree with Snoink. The paper seemed to wander a bit and I think you need to center in on one point. Find an odd angle that would be enticing, ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CL's Avatars (Updated: 09/28)

    I love 'em, especially the dance ones!!!!! I take dance meself. Cal, you're my hero! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Texas rocks. My friend lives in Allan, Texas. I'm Wiggy and I'm realllllly glad you're here!!!!!!!! *huggles* I'm known as the current insane member of YWS (just ask anybody ) ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hey blazing! Priv'yet! Nice to meet ya. :D I'm reaallly glad that you decided to join YWS. You'll be well-rewarded with fellowship, friendly and helpful critiques, and smothered by huggles ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Story ideas?

    Jacko!!!!!! Hey man! I commented in your blog, but I'll reintroduce myself here. I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS! (Trust me-I'm known for it. :D) I'm reeeeally glad you're ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Stones of Tareth

    I know what you mean aero. :D I'm sooo sorry I haven't done the crit yet. OMG seriously I hate chemistry!!!!! I've got a test that I have to go ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Best Friend

    This was a pretty good poem. There were a couple of things I noticed though: Since in the six months that you've been gone you haven't written once, This line ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Short fun little Fable

    This really reminds me of the story "Spud" or whatever it was called that Snoink posted from TYWS...yeesh.

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    Am I being maltreated? :P

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes You'd Like To See At YWS

    I'm still having trouble changing my username to the greeter's color. And I've already done that thing where you go in your profile and change it to "Greeters" instead of ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Remember!!!!!!! I love your avvie and your name. :D Btw, I'm Wiggy, current insane, random, always hyper...Wiggy lol. It's great you're here and I really hope that you have ...

    Sep 27, 2006


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze