User avatar

Wiggy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes I;m a newbie

    MC, sup? It's great that you're here!!!!! I'm Wiggy, current insane member of YWS. I love it here because of the great members, the friendly crits and advice, and just ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, all

    Welcome back wand! I'm Wiggy, and it's great that you're here. You'll prolly run across one of my posts somewhere and realize the same thing as everyone else-I'm nuts. :D ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Hey Max! It's so awesome that you're here!!!!!!!! You and I are partners in the historical fiction love-talk to Dream Deep (DD or Dreamy) about fantasy. She's major into it! ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIIIIII

    Here's another message for ya Jess!!! I'm glad you're here!!!!!!!!! Seeing as you've been here for a few days, how do you like YWS? I can tell you personally, it's ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    Definitely description. I've been told that my words paint pictures. Yay me! :elephant: Wiggy ;)

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Babelfish translations

    From: Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy- Was he? With an interlude in translation of Greek to French, French to Portuguese, Portuguese ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ugh Moment

    I liked it Liz!!!!! I really hope that your cough gets better...but cough drops are nasty!!!! And about no one reading poems-I do!!!!! I love your poems!!!!! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Color Thesaurus

    That's awesome Cal!!!!! OMG the freak (from Snoink's book) is prolly freaking out right now! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I edit?

    Nice tips! I've never really though about how I edited...I'm totally my own worst critic! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Crysi's pretty....*huggles* I love your hair! *steals hair* I love to straighten mine too...but again, I'm not a morning person! :D Gal-what are you hiding from? ^_^ Wiggy ;)

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Cocked, Locked, n' Ready to Rock

    Great so far!!!!! Gotta love those YWS stories...:D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Bob-Seriously dude, you look like my best friend's older brother. Like he was wearing the EXACT same costume too!!!!! How freaky is that????? :shock: Wiggy ;)

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbies to this website

    Hey Lexy! I read your blog and I think I commented on it...:) Jack (Firestarter) already gave you the advice you needed. But if you want to talk or have ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey GL!!!! What's up? I'm realllllly glad that you came to this site!!!!! One more writer for the mighty ranks of YWS! lol Fantasy is pretty sweet, although I love ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I have no time for it this year, but I totally want to try it next year. We're going to be moving in November/December, plus there's school-no way can I ...

    Oct 5, 2006


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling