User avatar

Wiggy

  • Other Poetry Re: Life is a picture

    I liked it a lot! I would just change one thing in the second stanza: nothing there but pastel colours I'd put the "but" on the second line. I just ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to all the new members! LOST, your username rocks! Who's your fav character on it? I've only seen a couple of episodes, but most of my friends are like ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

    Welcome!!!!! Hey, I'm Wiggy, and it's awesome that you're here!!!!!!!! If you can't tell already, I'm the current insane member of YWS (ask anyone :D), and I love it here ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm seriously lovin' that quote Brad....*steals quote* Maybe I'll just commit this year to work on my novel, but not officially do NaNo. I really want to do it (trust ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Re: THE COUNCIL IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!

    Easy to navigate, interesting, and pure awesome!!!! A++++++++! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    *happily munches cookies* You're the best cook ever! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: New words from books

    I have to do this for lit-it gets old after awhile, but it's nice to learn the new words!

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ask that wretched politician for an extension of our time to repay our debt to him. He's so prideful and deceitful-unfortunately, 'twas the only way we could get Peter to ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Is It Real?

    Great job! Just a few punctuation things I'd change: Just breeding there, Dash after this will make it more powerful. A constantly painful passion, It isn't all you'd assume or ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    No prob DD! Sorry I couldn't get more done-but I'll get more done soon, promise! Religion has just been uuuuugh! I have 6 papers (don't worry-some are from previous weeks) ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Isn't research great? I think that's definitely one of the funnest parts of planning a novel...you get smarter and you have fun! Two birds with one stone! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need Help On Title

    Yay! More Jack writings! :D Wiggy ;) P.S. Good choice on the title. :)

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When Patrick does a jig. He gets into it so much, and ends up falling on the floor in his excitement and panting for breath. He's such a grand brother ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: YWS 10.0

    Actually being able to talk to the members in person, not just over the Internet-but being able to stay in your computer seat all the same. Sounds like something out ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    I liked it! The only part was at the end, when Karenna (says) Touche. I think it'd be better if you mentioned somehow she thought "Touche." It's just kind of ...

    Oct 9, 2006


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling