User avatar

Whiterose24

  • Lyric Poetry Re: love and lust

    it was very intersting! =) I would've loved to read more feelings but you went around the subject pretty nice! =>

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pulling Me Under

    LOVED IT!!!!!!! :D :D It was so sweet. very real though! :)

    Sep 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Week

    very entertaing! exactly how every day feels like.. Sunday stays way more than he should and Friday in the best! ;)

    Sep 8, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Fate

    I’ve never told anyone this before but I hate crying in front of people. Specially crying in front of people that I know. I hate it even more when I ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Without a Doubt

    I'm so glad you liked it! ^_^ I'll take in cosnsideration the 18+ category.. oops!! This was very Helpful! Thanks again!! =))

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Daddy

    Awww..... This is completely adorable! I love it! =}

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Without a Doubt

    Without a Doubt He was a boy. She was a girl. They've always been there for each other. Since they can remember. The times that they spent together were always ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fireflies and Lightning Bugs

    I LOVED this. I loved how your words made me imagine every single thing that's happening. It took me away and I felt like I was living it! Again, I ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Can't Sleep

    I liked this.. it felt so easy to read and it just went by so smoothly! I can totally relate too.. Sleep isn't possible without going through everything in life ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Falling Slowly

    This is incredibly sweet.

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Remembering you!

    This is a poem I wrote. I was driving back at sunset along the Sea Side in Alexandria, Egypt. The view was so beautiful .. I couldn't help but to ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Please Give Me A Reason.

    That was very .... not expected. I am being tormented in this very moment to write a comment on this, giving you an answer. I know I don't have to. ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Hey! I'm new here... I posted a new post called Games. Would really appreciate if anyone checked it out! :D Also.. my info to how this thing works is ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Games.

    I like games. Who doesn't, right? They're entertaining, fun & keep things interesting. Silly games are the best. Those kind of games that you keep playing without really knowing what ...

    Jul 18, 2011


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy