User avatar

WhiteTiger93

  • Archive Re: Pets

    Dutchess I was lost. It was dark now and I couldn't hear Breanne anymore. Just perfect. Cats hissed and I tried not to tremble. I needed to get out of ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Melissa "Forget it," I said. "You know that I work alone. I don't aid anyone and I don't ask for it in return, got it." Solomius smiled. "Melissa, must you ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Karli I let out a breath. He would help me. Though he didn't seem to happy about that. "Thank you," I smiled. The gryphon didn't say anything. He only keep ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    ^^ By the way, Melissa wouldn't be embarresed about that. In fact she likes being rude. Hard to explain, just thought I'd tell you. (: I looked at Solomius and ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Raini I shook my head. "Listen, Mikael, you're all about weapons and guns and whatever else. I can't do it," I replied. He looked at me like I was stupid. ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Adrianna I looked up at the teacher. He wasn't paying attention at all to me. I would risk having a small conversation with Sabbia. It was nice to know someone ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    Sasha I smiled at the one girl. I had really only came over here to see what wsa going on. I had noticed Willow from earlier. I had actually talked ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Sorry it took me so long. I'll take another character if you want to get started soon, Alice. Name: Jamie Stewart Age: 18 Gender: Female Apperance: Long, curly strawberry blonde ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    I'm still here. Could someone bring me in somehow? (: I'd really appreciate it.

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Melissa I completely ignored the 'And who might you be' comment. Seriously. Did she really ask me that. I didn't think I was better than her, but I didn't answer ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Melissa I strode in. I didn't bother with the 'hello's' and 'how are yous' I can because I was called. That was it. "What?" I asked. Solomius raised an eyebrow ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Dutchess "Excuse me...sir," I spat out sarcastically, my last few moments of terror gone, "But I'd rather not sit around and share names. I need to get back to my ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Raini "Excuse me?" I asked, stomping up to the man, hands on my hips. Blake looked alarmed and ready to hold me back. "You heard me. No one leaves until ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    **Thanks Engine!** Name: Melissa Age 22 Race: Human Appearance: Personality: Very sneaky. Clever and ready to show Mr. Solomius what she's all about. She is not very loyal to anyone ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Character Profile: Name: Mary-Ella (Goes by Ella) Age: 26 Occupation: News Reporter Appearace: Stick straight black hair that has a bluish tint in the sun. She has an olive skin ...

    Jul 12, 2009


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday