User avatar

WhiteTiger93

  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    Absolutely! Please post your character profile as soon as you can. :) We had a couple people drop out and I want to get the plot moving forward fairly soon. ...

    Apr 28, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    Also, I think I'm going to open this up for some more people to join. I haven't gotten back a lot of good response from those who haven't already posted. ...

    Apr 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    I'm so sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday! I came home from work yesterday to see that my cat had her kittens! Anyway, Ibounce...whoo! Thanks! We can have some ...

    Apr 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    Alright then! Well it looks like pretty much everyone wants to escape, yeah? No one wants to stay and be the bad guy. Use his/her powers for evil *laughs manically* ...

    Apr 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    Sure! I like the idea! Also, before we actually get our charries to escape, there needs to be a breaking point/something that happens, etc to each of them (or some ...

    Apr 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    Okay guys! Let's really get this thing started! So, let's start brainstorming... I think we should have some Hybrids against escaping. Do we have any bad guy Hybrids out there? ...

    Apr 23, 2014
  • Archive Re: Hybrids (Started/Accepting)

    Grace - Eagle/Hybrid - Gym "Hey! Wait!" Grace called after the snake kid who helped her up. He was either in deep meditation or he was ignoring her. She hovered ...

    Apr 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    Well, true I suppose. I see what you mean. But to each his own. Do whatever makes you happy! :) I may have created this SB, but I try not ...

    Apr 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    I'm sorry, but I think so. I will however let you join as a scientist or guard (as we only have 2 of those, both of which are second characters ...

    Apr 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    Well my character, Sebastian, is 27, I believe. :) I haven't really introduced him yet. xD

    Apr 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    Sure! I absolutely understand. It's hard to get a feel for your character (or at least for me) just starting out. Get all the changes you need done. :) However ...

    Apr 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    That is fine with me. :)

    Apr 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    She can certainly talk with Grace! :) I can't promise they can be friends, I tend to let my character decide those things. I find it hard to start romances/friendships ...

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Archive Re: Hybrids (Started/Accepting)

    Grace Ivy Server - Eagle/Hybrid - Gym Grace really tried to stay in her corner and keep to herself, but she just couldn't fight the itch under her skin. The ...

    Apr 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    Ella, you can still join, however I need you to make a male character. You can have a hybrid, scientist or guard but he has to be male. Sorry, but ...

    Apr 18, 2014


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix