User avatar

WhiteTiger93

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Okay i look like crap in this picture, but the quality's a little better (:

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Please ignore the suck-y everything. I'm sorry, I'll put a better one up later. This picture made me look stupid anyway.

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    April My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. I couldn't help but fell afraid. For everyone. "How do we get in?" I asked. "Jason transported, but what do we ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    I didn't post this....I will in a moment....but my character actually hates the King. She is very compassionate, too compassionate and doesn't like to even associate with him. (:

    Apr 24, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The battle for freedom

    Sorry it took me so long write, but I had tons of stuff. Anyway we're heading towards that mirror place, where Jason was cut the one time. (: Cappy was ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Madeline A bowed my head under the presuure of the vision. I got a glimpse of a tiny, drk-haired girl. It was me. She twilred under the stars laughing. A ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Masquerade DT

    Yes, I'm her cousin. I didn't know that you were the daughter of the Duke, but if you son't mind, neither do I. (: ~Tiger

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Name: Rebbecca Age: Seems to be 19 Gender: Female Species: Dream Creator Appearance: Personality: Bubbly and fun. Outgoing and always making a joke. Strengths/weaknesses: Becca is really kind and neve

    Apr 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Get your very own Dreamwalker review ;)

    I need more reveiws for my Saved revised version. I would love to hear what you think! Saved ~ Under romantic fiction. ~Tiger

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    April I had given ereyone a weapon. I didn't feel comfortable with it becasue I had never used my power for this, but i knew it had to be done ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Can I claim a spot of a dream creature. I promise to post tomorrow. Pretty please (: ~Tiger

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Madeline It was nice to get outside and breath the fresh air. The stars were absolutely beautiful. I had alway wanted to study them. They intrgiued me, but I knew ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    Charlotte I blushed a little under his intense gaze. It wasn't uncomfortable just...different. Even when she had met Whitney, she didn't search her so hard. I looked away a little. ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Madeline I watched, amused, as a yooung man whipped out his sword and immediatly disarmed another. Very nice, I thought. Well, I might as well introduce myself to him. He ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    We found out where Jason had been (the memory was hidden from him after a weird guy cut him and took his blood, but then healed him afterward) thanks to ...

    Apr 22, 2009


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn