User avatar

WhiteTiger93

  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    I'm sorry but Adam can never be bad. (: I absouletly love him. I looke foward to his performance every Tuesday night (: 1. Adam 2. Allison 3. Kris 4. ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    I did this because I thought everyone would fear the civilization. I mean after the bull incident, I thought that they would be frightened of the civilization here. *shrugs* Maybe ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    Alright, so I've been playing with this idea for awhile. I really need someone to write with me (: *pupy dog eyes* Names can be changed if you don't like ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    April Everyone had pretty much queited down after Mikael asked them. "I have an idea. Something we're going to need," I said. The others nodded for me to continue. "I'm ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Sweet

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    No problem. The whole group is together. Lulu was probably asleep or something. Right now, April, Mike and Zane are trying to set up a place to sleep and a ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Ha! I seriously hate Twilight and Stephnie Meyer. With a passion! This was funny in a little kid kind of way. M: It's Mik. Like Prik. Like D- Haha. I ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Edited Markus I stood with many others in the dark stuffy room. I didn't like it. What were they doing here? I blended myself into the shadows and listened to ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Good idea. That way it solves the whole 'plumbing' type deal. So Zane can help out that way if you wish. (:

    Apr 28, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The battle for freedom

    Ah. Thanks (: ~Nicole

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    C'mon! This is a great storybook idea. Let's go for it! (: ~Nicole

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    April I was glad Mikael had stayed to talk to me. Though, I ended up conjuring a brush to comb through that tangled mess I call my hair. It must ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Becca The ball, I thought glumly. I was going to have to cancel on Joshua. Two had seen my stop two different nightmares. I shook my head. No, I thought. ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: sup

    Hey Richie. I'm Tiger (: To add to what Selene said about the rules: 1. No chat speak! We're all writer's here, so let's try to have correct puntuation and ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    I would give it a 8/10. I like the idea, it would be something I would read, but I don't like who it's just a spur of the moment decision. ...

    Apr 28, 2009


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour