User avatar

Whisper91

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Race of the Werewolves

    Remarks and other add-ins are in braces: David sat in the garden, playing with his ball. It was getting late, and the moon was shining brightly. “David McDonald, come inside ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Of the Lands of Ray and Hammer, Segment 5

    If anyone's wondering how to pronounce alien words, let me know. I can give out translations and pronunciations. Of the Lands of Ray and Hammer , Segment 5, "Chosen": Weeks ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Questions

    Comments, corrections, or add-ins are in braces. “What about stars? What are stars like?” Casey shoved him playfully{,} “You asked me that already. Gimme a new one.” Brian shrugged and ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Pepita Borrico

    I allowed you to be my friend after this review. All of my added stuff is in braces. Dear Diary, I’m {Contractions should be avoided in formal writing. This is ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Of the Lands of Ray and Hammer, Segment 4

    If anyone's wondering how to pronounce alien words, let me know. I can give out translations and pronunciations. Of the Lands of Ray and Hammer , Segment 4, "Joined": Lydighet ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Through the Madness

    First off, I would like to say that I don't understand why you would want to post something if you thought it was “raw.” (I have confidence though that I ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Public Speech: School Shootings, Part II

    Remarks/add-ins are in braces: Good morning{,} teachers and fellow students. My name is Kelsey Howlett{.} {T}oday I {will speak to you} about the school shootings that have taken place in ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Of the Lands of Ray and Hammer, Segment 3

    Of the Lands of Ray and Hammer , Segment 3, "Urchin": As the day's tasks came to a close, Lydighet departed from the Usikkers. Pamaus insisted that Lydighet stay for ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: *Need Name* January 23, 2950 1400h Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

    Some of the remarks are for style. Others are for added or needed clarity. These remarks are in braces. Prologue {} January 23, 2950{;} 1400{ }h{ours;} Earth, Milky Way Galaxy ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: StoweAway (Updated 2/12/08)

    Hi, Mr. Badbear! Comments, edits, or other offered documentation is set in braces. I also may use strike marks. There w{ere} a series of events that led to Lord Isaac’s ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Of the Lands of Ray and Hammer, Segment 2

    Of the Lands of Ray and Hammer , Segment 2, "In Foresight": When he rose from slumber the following morning, Lydighet's thoughts still dwelt on the village's decision. Face and ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Arctic Pt 2 of 2

    Added material is in brackets (well, I might put in a few strike marks.): Half frozen to death on the tundra, a gentle voice whispered in his ear. He was ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Arctic Pt 1 of 2

    My additions, comments, or corrections are in braces: The arctic winds blew fiercely against a slow moving figure, threatening to beat him down into the frozen terrain. But the wind’s ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Lone soul

    Remarks or corrections are within the braces/{}. Katharine rolled down the window. She herself {This is odd. In could be something like this: Even with the cold, air-conditioned air blasting ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why did it happen to me?

    I'm not sure if I'm just supposed to say if I like it or not or if I'm supposed to critique or help edit grammar and style. I'm going for ...

    Jan 28, 2008


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47