User avatar

Wherethewindgoes

Where the wind goes

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room

    After doing battle with the horrible beasts of green, the Knight of the Wind realizes a better weapon is required to slay them as fast as possible, and thus strives ...

    Feb 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Debating Religion

    Is consciousness or love to you really just a bunch of chemical reactions/processes going on in the body/brain? That seems to be what evidence suggests, so, yes, that's exactly what ...

    Feb 18, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews Are My Candy - Closed

    If you are in that much need of things to review, perhaps you can review this as well... And then I shall have to return the favor, I think.

    Feb 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Debating Religion

    As far as I'm concerned, science has like no evidence also, cause I don't understand it, can't replicate it, and don't view it. But science is simply the way we ...

    Feb 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Debating Religion

    Religion is about faith, which science is also. Science isn't really about faith, though. Science is about evidence, about using facts to come to a conclusion. It requires a small ...

    Feb 18, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews Are My Candy - Closed

    If possible, I would be very grateful if you could review this .

    Feb 18, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Shall I Bequeath a Review Unto Thee?

    Salutations. Would ye who has stumbled upon this thread wish for thy piece to hath a review? What I Will Review : Anything, really. Novel chapters, short stories, poems; fantasy, ...

    Feb 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Debating Religion

    If one places the Bible within a historical context and does not attempt to apply it to modern life, then 2 is also a non-issue. How does one interpret it ...

    Feb 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Debating Religion

    Perhaps it's not that there is no proof, it's just that we haven't found it yet. That doesn't mean that there is a god, just that there is still a ...

    Feb 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Debating Religion

    Keep in mind that, as a deist, the existence of the universe is evidence as to the existence of a God. It's like if a unicorn were visible to the ...

    Feb 17, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mindblowing theories: yours and mine.

    I'd like to remind you that this is the thread where I suggested that Krakatoa, the Indian ocean Tsunami, 12/21/12, the illuminati, chem trails, and Cthulhu are all related... Touché...

    Feb 16, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mindblowing theories: yours and mine.

    I suppose, but debating is much more fun...

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mindblowing theories: yours and mine.

    Ah, well, that makes it a bit challenging to debate. It actually is an interesting concept (although a bit unsettling). I shall have to check out the Through the Wormhole ...

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mindblowing theories: yours and mine.

    Studies have pretty much shown that there are no consciousnesses, I think. What studies are those, exactly? :P As far as I know, the mind/body problem is still an open ...

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mindblowing theories: yours and mine.

    There is evidence that they are quantum-entangled with something else. What evidence is this, exactly? There is only one consciousness. It is received by billions of different brains in billions ...

    Feb 13, 2013


attempting foot extraction
— Mea