User avatar

Whatsarahsaid

  • Media Reviews Re: Steinbeck

    In my opinion a genius, Im reading Grapes Of Wrath at the moment and have already read Cannery Row and Of Mice and Men.

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I've read romeo and J last year and have just finished Macbeth in English class. I prefer Macbeth because it's grittier and nastier language.

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    I read it when I was 9 and have read it twice since then. It makes me cry every time. Has anyone read milkweed by jerry spinelli? That's heartbreaking.

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    I loved of Mice and Men, it was so upsetting at the end though. I started grapes of wrath but never finished it, not because I didn't enjoy it I ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten Dunst, JC Penny, and Punk Rock.

    I like the one of kirsten dunst you got her quirkiness.

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few reasons why BLACK SUCKS

    Phew ! I actually learned something today! Cheers! Well I do NOW know how to make puff pastry, but that's more of a practical skill! :)

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Mischa Barton

    That's really nice, I like the tone. Where you doing Mischa Barton or Marissa? You've captured Marissa perfectly, she's got the real little lost girl look, in the eyes.

    Dec 26, 2005


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou