User avatar

Whatsarahsaid

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.K events.

    It's John Peel day on Thursday! Anyone know what's going on in the U.K for it? I still can't believe he's gone though..

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Modern Icons, who do you aspire to be?

    No more Marylin Manroe! Who do you aspire to be? Who do you wish you were more like?Who do you think is an icon? I wish my face looked more ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    What about owning films? What do people look for when they go out out and buy it on dvd? My dad's just became obsessed with movies we now own; The ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    I heard that many people suffering from depression are obsese. I know there's the phrase "comfort eating" but is it actually true?

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I got the page from the scotsman, and It has been in regional news since friday. I don't want to argue about "debating" Qi, you insulted me and I did ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I think It's the lyrics and attitude. Correct me on this people?

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I like emo music,I don't think it's pretentious but I only listen to DCFC, so I'm not sure about the other stuff. I think you should be what you want ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Approaching The Singularity...

    I guess I just added whatever sprung to my mind, So yeah I would've added Pepsi on there. But if I'd added that I would have added more and more ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    What a personal post Qi, you seem to be looking into my mind.. "NOT your personal Jerry Springer wet dream" what excellent abuse. I was perfectly nice and reasonable and ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I was expressing my opinion, Qi, you certainly do.. I was perfectly polite and reasonable, I'm sure most people want to stop the flaming anyway. Doesn't happen in your country? ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I am on no-one's side here, but would anyone here welcome a board devoted entirely to arguments with Branden? This board is about prostitution and pornongraphy, your thoughts, views, facts ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bonsai Kitten

    Yeah I've heard of the sewing of the hymen. It's also very popular in islamic countries for young women who are not virgins and are due to be married to ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Hey guys, no offence intended or anything, but shall I create a board so Qui and Branden can argue in peace? It must be really boring to have people butting ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    Peaceful alternative for Iraq and Afghanistan? Of course, we didn't listen to the United Nations who would have probably prevented most of this conflict. "Tried and failed" Peace would had ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    The wise words of Donnie Darko: Such a great mixture of a film. Gretchen:"Your name sounds like some kind of super hero's" Donnie: "what makes you think I'm not?" "Do ...

    Sep 27, 2005


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues