-
Re: Favorite Bands/music
I'm a 90's 00's indie person. Nirvana The killers Garbage Death cab Franz Ferdinand I also like folk music :) Don't laugh! Kt tunstall Jeff Buckley Nick Drake and punk ...
Feb 24, 2006 -
Re: What's in your CD player?
Plans - death cab for cutie A mix cd- with kt tunstall, orson, the artic monkeys, that version of that radiohead song by mark ronson.. Kt tunstall- eye to the ...
Feb 24, 2006 -
Re: Any good plays? School plays whatever..
Seen any good plays lately? I saw great Expectations in RSC in Startford and It was BRILLIANT!
Feb 24, 2006 -
Re: Math or English?
I like english because other than those crappy tests, it involves being creative.
Feb 24, 2006 -
Re: I Like Monkeys
That really ROCKED! I like monkeys too, although I was put off chimps by a recent documentary which saw them eating monkeys! :(
Feb 24, 2006 -
Re: New Years Resolutions
Mine is to learn the base guitar and play in the band I am already in. Me, my friends sasha and sheenaaz.
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!
I don't understand this! Some people are saying Emo is heavy metal and some are saying it's bands like Deathcab! I think music is however you see it, no one ...
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Factory farming is a myth. There's no such thing. Not giving animals room to move prevents them from growing, and reduces the meat yeild. Thusly reducing the ammount of money ...
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Very good point Sponson, i've been a vegeterian my whole life and my parents haven't ate meat for 30 years. I have no problem with people eating meat as long ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Are ghosts real?
I'm not sure, but one time when I was at my friend's and she had gone to sleep. I saw a young woman sitting at her kitchen table in the ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Wal Mart
By dislike able I did not mean "Evil".
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Wal Mart
I developed a dislike for Walmart when I watched that Michael Moore documentary " Bowling for Columbine" Like him or not, the actions of Walmart in that documentary were extremely ...
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: What is the best book written in the English Language
The dictionary? It's only written in the English language and that 's it ! The word BOOTALICIOUS is in the dictionary! I've not actually read THAT Terry Pratchett book Qui, ...
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Illegal Drugs
I heard that the story of Father christmas and the sleigh came from people in Greenland who tried eating a funghi that they had seen reindeer eating..
Oct 10, 2005 -
Re: Self harm
I know two people who have and do self harm. It's an addiction. I'm sure most people know this but It's an addiction to feel good hormones that the body ...
Oct 10, 2005
