-
Re: MTV and playboy.
Personally, not my thing. But thinking about it MTV, does do some good like the unplugged albums. Should we really get involved with these big corporations and buy their entertainment?
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Some more (new) bands...
I love the racounters Jack White's new band. I also love Jose Gonzales who is playing at summer sundae in Leicester, england! I have his album too. We start fires ...
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Kanye West
Kanye rocks. He's a real new breed, so refreshing to see someone who gets respect and doesn't just follow the gangstas. Talks about importnat issues too! Is there no end ...
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: The Mechanics
Actually in Britain 16 is legal. I have the age gap because this story isn't conventional, it deals with rape. Mark is a lost soul, plus for the fact he ...
Mar 23, 2006 -
Re: Poem to xantham_gum / subaltern seasong
The first poem, incredible. The second a different style but It was jumbled in a good way, like thoughts. It was really deep and meaningful.
Mar 23, 2006 -
Re: Empty kisses
I like it but the rhyme scheme seems a little simple. I do like the alliteration on the first line and the general message of the poem, the only thing ...
Mar 23, 2006 -
Re: Deborah
I really like this, some great imagery. Not sure if I really understand the meaning, I'm stuck on "Like Deborah before the rain". This is what I think it means; ...
Mar 23, 2006 -
Re: Best Movie of 2005
Good night and good luck has just came out over here, so I'm going to see it as I've heard it's brilliant. The best film I saw this year was ...
Mar 1, 2006 -
Re: Shakespeare
I've read romeo and J last year and have just finished Macbeth in English class. I prefer Macbeth because it's grittier and nastier language.
Feb 26, 2006 -
Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank
I read it when I was 9 and have read it twice since then. It makes me cry every time. Has anyone read milkweed by jerry spinelli? That's heartbreaking.
Feb 26, 2006 -
Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!
I loved of Mice and Men, it was so upsetting at the end though. I started grapes of wrath but never finished it, not because I didn't enjoy it I ...
Feb 26, 2006 -
Re: For Papa
I think it's really sweet, he sounds quite a character! :D
Feb 25, 2006 -
Re: The Mechanics
Please Critique this! The grammar is used like that to convey drunkeness and a tense atmosphere. Prologue Have you ever wondered how life works? The mechanics. Is it just luck ...
Feb 25, 2006 -
Re: Favorite Bands/music
I'm a 90's 00's indie person. Nirvana The killers Garbage Death cab Franz Ferdinand I also like folk music :) Don't laugh! Kt tunstall Jeff Buckley Nick Drake and punk ...
Feb 24, 2006 -
Re: What's in your CD player?
Plans - death cab for cutie A mix cd- with kt tunstall, orson, the artic monkeys, that version of that radiohead song by mark ronson.. Kt tunstall- eye to the ...
Feb 24, 2006
