User avatar

Whatsarahsaid

  • Other Poetry Re: A Prayer

    I tried to read between the lines, but I ended up loving it just same, even though I don't get it. awesome. Much love AliceXoxoxo

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace!

    I heart Myspace here's mine. xD

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Tis me with my new hair xD

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled about London bombings

    Personally, I didn't think I was making a political statement with this peice, strictly trying to convey the inhumanity the men possessed. I also was trying to look at the ...

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Mechanics

    Thank you very much, I do write very sad and dark prose I admit, but If a piece of writing moves you to laughter or to tears, I think that's ...

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: To forgive, divine

    It seems so true. Beautiful description, nice work. Much love AliceXoxoxo

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: not even a farewell

    I love the concept. It's like you bled all over the page. I don't think I can really comment on the choice of words in poetry like this, it feels ...

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Lusting in the Backseat of a Car (R)

    That's hot. (Oops that's Paris Hilton's catchphrase) Oh well I just stole it. 8) AliceXoxoxo

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Almond Eyes Wants To Fly

    I liked it. It was touching and very realistic sounding. Some of the sentences fell over each other and became confusing though, at times I wasn't sure what I was ...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I haven't written in a long time.

    This is my latest effort, it's not my best work by far I feel I have lost something important in my skill, I took months off to discover what it ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    I think it should be an owl! :)

    May 13, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Steinbeck

    In my opinion a genius, Im reading Grapes Of Wrath at the moment and have already read Cannery Row and Of Mice and Men.

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: That unexpected kiss

    Beautiful, I love this. "You revealed your love for me I’m taken by the metal droplets And the acidic taste of rain Leaden fingers on my hips, I taste You ...

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The still of night

    This is a lovely idea I like this: "Darkness shall leave as nature awakens, For light takes over and remains forsaken. The chapter shall close and open its gates, another ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A lack of color...

    Nice imagery, was the theme inspired by the song by death cab for cutie "A lack of colour" ? I agree with the girl who fates loves, that verse doesn't ...

    Apr 20, 2006


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus