User avatar

Whatsarahsaid

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Walk Through The City In A Minor

    I liked it alot especially the "he tells abstract stories about nothing in particular with only his fingers and the ivories." Travis is very vunerable isn't he? Misunderstood, really the ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Goodbye, July

    I love this, especially the description of him tapping rhythically on the table. You can tell a story so simply but so well, I like the way you mention every ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My very weird poem ( slightly adult)

    This is my weird poem, I posted it because I only just wrote it. I think it's ok My banana My banana is not yellow. It is grey, shrivelled and ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Share a secret..

    With all the success of I thought we could do some secret telling. Tell us a secret you've never told anyone, they can be funny, sad, or just plain weird! ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Plans death cab for cutie

    Sep 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Memories" wrote quickly..

    Not sure of a title so I'll call it, memories. I wrote this in 15 minutes so it's not a masterpeice but I think It's ok. I sometimes sit and ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5

    Totally understanderble why that won.. Well Done yet again Snoink AliceXx

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    It's not like I can't do my math, I just can't be pigarsed (Sorry Snoink for the reference, but at least I don't eat your friends, I'm vegeterian) :)

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    :o My flute lesson was cancelled I'm going to a crazy party tomorrow with 99 other retards.. No more science! :) On a crappy note I have maths homework...

    Sep 14, 2005


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln