User avatar

West

  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    Fifty thousand pounds! Blimey! With fifty thousand pounds he could buy his mum her own flat, quit running round with pizzas in the pouring rain, and invest in a decent ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    Name: Benji Age: 16 Gender: Male Talent: Drawing Occupation: Student / delivery boy Appearance: He's small, got fluffy black hair, dark blue eyes, looks really girly and dresses camp (except ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Acceptance

    Heh, I like this one, it's cute. 'Half a semester / It felt more like a year' - would be better as 'that felt.' The use of 'it' puts an ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Where is my radiant sun?

    Ello. I like the whole picture you're putting together here, I'm just not sure on the way you've done it. The varience of punctuation is a really nice change compared ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I'd like to know you, or at least your thighs.

    Hiya! First things first, long titles are offputting. You need a shorter one. I like the structure of this, or rather lack of it. Usually not a good idea, but ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mongrels

    I like it :) I don't think the ending is weak, it rounds the whole poem off quite well. It is a little daunting to see so many long lines ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Ello. I agree with heffa, this is quite captivating. The whole slumberland idea still lacks a bit of sense, but I suppose that depends on who's reading it. Switching between ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Old Love

    Another new person, hiya! I like the idea, I'm curios as to what the link is. I think it would be better if you copy and pasted into a post ...

    Feb 15, 2009


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson