-
Re: Existence of God
Wesley, I think the biggest problem with your arguments is the "who created the Creator?" question. If, as you argue, the Creator (whoever He/She/It is) created everything, who created It? ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
God does not fit the definition of ‘life’, therefore the first life is actually the first life he made, not God. And the Creationist stance is that God magicked up ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
Compete’ is not synonymous with ‘crime’. Plants compete for many things - sunlight, for example; this is done by growing taller, having bigger leaves, etc. Gotcha for a second there ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
The thing I don't get with biological evolution is that you must accept the fact that Life spontaneously generated from some where without any proof or evidence supporting the fact ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
You are very good at picking things apart whether having a good argument or an illogical explanation. I picked these questions you had. The rest I find a bit silly. ...
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
Hell is not said to be a place where God punishes sinners. You see in the beginning There was God. God created man. Some where around that time Lucifer fell ...
Aug 31, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
"Yes, God created humans, and was easily capable of creating a world where there was no evil. Instead, he created free will, giving his creations a choice between following him, ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Atheism
This is cool anyway I have some questions. How do you answer questions like "Where the universe came from?" "What is the meaning of life?" "Is there any point at ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?
no offence clouds
May 10, 2007 -
Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?
I agree with Queen of Everything it is not abuse my question is to who started this have you ever been spanked or was it an abusive smack wich would ...
May 10, 2007 -
Re: Do we really exist?
Do I exist lol is that a joke . yes
May 10, 2007 -
Re: Hate- Crimes
Last week the House Judiciary Committee, egged on by radical homosexual groups, passed what can only be called a Thought Crimes bill. It’s called the Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes ...
May 10, 2007 -
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
Have you guys ever here of happy hardcore the irish people rock at it it is amazing!
Mar 19, 2007 -
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
I like ALL music coutry to me sounds like whining but i have gotten used to it i mostly listen to rock cause that is basically played everywhere
Mar 19, 2007 -
Re: Pick The Background!
I liked the monkeys better than the dragons! :(
Feb 28, 2007
